Education Matters - Newsletter for Parents
Welcome to the latest electronic version of our Education Matters newsletter – a newsletter for parents and guardians of students in the Halton District School Board. Education Matters is our opportunity to share great stories, interesting news and updates on what’s happening at the Halton District School Board.
What’s inside our latest edition?
· Georgetown District High School students create a ‘charter’ to champion rights of First Nations, Métis and Inuit peoples
· Halton schools incorporate unique teaching approach to address student behaviourial challenges
· Mark October 15, 2016 to attend the popular Parent Involvement Committee annual conference
· Math coaches help students gain confidence in mathematics
· Math Symposium for parents and Kindergarten to Grade 6 students will be held on Saturday, April 30
· Park Public School invigorates classroom learning with a stationary bike
· Sunningdale Public School student newspaper gives students another voice to talk about things that matter
· Tecumseh Public School combines multiple subjects into a single engaging class project
Are there other stories you would like to see covered in Education Matters? Please feel free to contact us at EducationMatters@hdsb.ca.
Let us know of any other suggestions for improvement.
We hope you enjoy Education Matters.