Motto: "Learning, Growing, Caring...Tous Ensemble"
Mission Statement: Pine Grove's Mission is to build a positive, caring community that supports the bilingual learning, growth and development of all our students...pour la vie!
Vision: Since we believe all students can learn, we all work together so that Pine Grove is a school where:
- all students achieve their best possible results in literacy and numeracy
- all students communicate fluently in French by the end of Grade 6
- all students become independent thinkers and risk takers
- all students value education
- all students, staff and parents demonstrate the Tribes Agreeement
- all students develop the skills necessary to use information technology to enhance their learning
Values: At Pine Grove School we are committed to demonstrating:
- Mutual Respect for all the children and adults
- Listening with eyes, ears and hearts
- The Tribes Agreements
- Flexibility and risk taking in order to increase student achievement
- Evidence driven goal setting
- Recognition and celebration of student achievement
- Continual professional learning so we can "be the best we can be"
- Advocacy for diversity in our learning community
- A welcoming environment for all