Are you tired of looking for loonies and toonies
to pay for school activities?
Are you like some parents where the few times you need to
write a cheque is for school activities and fundraisers?
We are pleased to announce that your student’s school will be a Cashless School effective for the 2010/2011 school year.
What does this mean to you as a parent/guardian? It means that “cashless payments” will be an option for all activities and fees for your children.
Cheques and cashless will be accepted, however, the preferred option for payment will be cashless. This will save you time, is more secure and convenient, and will provide immediate electronic receipts.
Benefits of cashless ~
- improved communications (i.e. through e-mail feature)
- more efficient payment method
- improve safety for students since not carrying cash to school
- online history of payments to school
- more eco-friendly payment alternative
- software is simple to use, easy to access and offered at no
How To Set Up Your Cashless Account
1. Go to: https://halton.cashlessschools.com
2. Click Register your account now! to begin
3. Indicate the school you are registering under by clicking the button to the left of the name
4. Click Next
5. Enter the account holder name in Your Name
6. Complete the remaining fields
7. Click Next
8. Should the system not find your child using the First/Last name and Date of Birth, enter the: student ID # and daytime phone #
9. Click Finish Registration
10. Activiate the new account by verifying your email address
11. Click on the activation link in the response email sent to the account supplied
12. Can't find the email? Check your spam folder.
A reminder message lets you know that you have not activated your account by confirming your email address.