Thank you for your interest in a leadership role with the Halton District School Board (HDSB). The HDSB is a growing board with 64,500 students in more than 100 schools in the communities of Burlington, Halton Hills, Milton, and Oakville.
The Halton District School Board is seeking dynamic, innovative, and collaborative leaders to build thriving school communities and empowered staff teams. At the HDSB our school administrators provide instructional leadership and to create inclusive and welcoming environments where students and staff are proud to learn, grow and succeed.
HDSB vice-principals partner with trustees, superintendents, principals, teachers, parents and support staff to ensure the success of all students in our diverse and dynamic school system.
Skills and Qualifications
Minimum Requirements Include:
- A minimum of five years of successful teaching experience as a full-time permanent teacher within a recognized educational setting: Ontario experience is an asset
- Completion of Part I of the Principal’s Qualification Program and proof of being registered in, or having completed Part II
- Current performance appraisal (TPA within last 5 years)
- Demonstrated experience with Special Education policies and procedures or completion of Special Education Part I
- Demonstrated ability to build capacity in others
We thank all applicants for their interest in opportunities with the Halton District School Board. Contact. Applicants will receive an email to confirm that their application package has been received.
How to Apply
Please download the application form. Applicants are asked to electronically submit their completed application package by email to Marsha Sulewski, Supervisor, Staffing and Recruiting at email@example.com
. Please submit all documents in 1 electronic folder.
VP Application Form in Word
and in PDF
We believe that every person has a right to equitable treatment and freedom from discrimination.
The Halton District School Board recognizes the intents contained in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Upon request, we will make reasonable interview and employment accommodations during the selection process, based on any of the human rights protected grounds.
Ensuring the safety of our students is essential. For this reason, external applicants hired to the HDSB must provide an original copy of an acceptable criminal background check with vulnerable sector screening.
The HDSB is committed to providing a respectful and healthy work environment.