Applicants to positions of Teacher, Manager, Professional staff and Support staff
The Halton District School Board uses the online application service Apply to Education for applying to the following positions:
- Managers & Professionals
- Support Staff Positions:
- Early Childhood Educator
- Educational Assistant
Visit Apply to Education to complete an online application.
- Set up a “Job Alert” to receive emailed notifications when jobs are posted
- For applicants to teaching positions, ensure that you purchase credits with the Halton District School Board, to view and apply to HDSB job postings for 12 months.
Your completed application package on Apply to Education needs to include:
You may also include the following information:
- Certificates & Diplomas
- Reference Letter(s)
- Teaching Qualifications/Licenses (teaching applicants)
- Practicum Reports (teaching applicants)
- Practice Teaching Reports (teaching applicants)
Applicants to positions of Superintendent, Principal, Vice-principal, Student Supervisor
Applicants to the following positions must follow the specific instructions indicated on the Job Posting for these positions. Refer to Current Job Opportunities.
- Principal and Vice-principals
- Student Supervisors
- Summer student jobs
- Other positions