The Halton District School Board’s recruitment processes includes:
- A review of applicants’ qualifications and experience
- Standardized interview procedures
- Behavioural based interview questions
- Reference checks
- Confirmation of credentials
- Review of Criminal Background Check with vulnerable sector screen
Applicant testing and/or work sample exercises may be required.
We thank all applicants for their interest in opportunities with the Halton District School Board. Contact will only be made with those who are shortlisted for an interview.