Students, families, staff, community members and partners were asked to participate in this online survey to help identify successes, promising practices, and opportunities to provide further support to enhance the achievement and well-being of Indigenous students.
The Survey dates were May 15 - June 23, 2017 and it is now closed.
About the online survey:
- Participation in this survey was voluntary.
- The survey is confidential. That means that all answers will be combined anonymously (without any identifying information) with the answers received from other participants. No one who sees the answers will be able to link them to any individual person.
- The data sharing protocols of the school boards, the Ministry of Education, and First Nation, Métis and Inuit communities and organizations are respected.
- The information received will be combined anonymously in a report that will be used to inform the development of the Third Progress Report.
- Anyone was able to stop doing this survey at any time without any repercussions.
Participate in a Focus Group:
A series of online focus groups for students, parents/guardians and families, staff, and Indigenous communities, organizations and partners to share their perspectives.
For more information and the dates of the focus groups, please contact:
Questions regarding the process of engagement and data collection, should be directed to:
Manager Education Policy and Programs Unit