International Student Fees
(New totals adding in health insurance to the total)
Elementary school (2018-2019 school year):
- $13,825.00 (Cdn.) full year (includes non-refundable application fee of $375.00 and mandatory health insurance $450.00)
Secondary school (2018-2019 school year):
- $14,825.00 (Cdn.) for a full year (includes non-refundable application fee of $375.00 and mandatory health insurance $450.00)
The tuition fees must be paid in full prior to the release of the student's Letter of Acceptance.
- Students who are not able to obtain a study permit from Immigration Canada.
- Students must submit letter of refusal/rejection.
- Students who withdraw their application prior to and including July 31st.
- Students who withdraw their application on or after August 1st.
- Students who withdraw from school at any point of the school year
- Students who do not follow the requirements outlined in the participation agreement and have been directed to withdraw from school
- Students who have changed their immigration status during the school year
- The Application Fee is non-refundable.
- All refunds are subject to a $600 Administration Fee
Please contact us if you have any question about becoming an international student in Halton.
Halton District School Board
International Students Program
HDSB Welcome Centre
215 Ontario Street South
Tel: 905-335-3665, ext 3435
Toll free: 1-877-618-3456