The HDSB Mobile App consolidates important information for parents/guardians and students into one easy-to-access location. Report absences, receive school and Board news, social media and calendars all in one place. Download the free app on the App Store or Google Play by searching “Halton District School Board” or “HDSB”.
Please view the video below for an overview of the HDSB app. When subscribing to schools, where it says "slide to the right"
During the app setup process, users will be prompted to “subscribe" to individual schools. This means parents/guardians can customize their news by choosing (tapping) which schools they would like to receive information from, in addition to updates from the Halton District School Board.
Through a simple tap of the app, users have access to a series of icons containing helpful and timely information and resources, such as:
- Reporting student absences
- School news and calendar feeds
- Transportation information and updates
- School Cash Online
- Notifications about school closures and bus cancellations
- Access to school and Board news including media releases, school stories and videos
- Links to Board and school social media pages
- All school contact information including maps to schools