The Ontario Student Transcript Request (OST) is the official record of a student’s academic achievement at the secondary school level in Ontario.
Transcripts are required for post-secondary institutions and other reasons. If the last high school attended was within the Halton District School Board and you need your student transcript, please follow the directions listed here.
Obtaining transcripts for entry to Ontario colleges and universities
You need to:
- be a past student of the Halton District School Board
- pay the transcript fee through the online application process
Note: you just need to request one transcript. Application centres will forward your transcript to your post-secondary choices.
Note: if you are still attending high school and are applying to an Ontario college or university you don’t need to request a transcript. The transcript will be forwarded to the college centre (OCAS) or the university centre (OUAC) for you by your school’s Guidance/Student Services department.
- first 2 copies: $20.00
- each additional copy: $5.00 (if ordered at same time)
Requesting transcripts for other reasons
- request your transcript from the last secondary school attended
- complete and submit the request for transcript form with the non-refundable transcript fee (cash or money order) back to school
- Proof of identification is needed when picking up transcript
Mailing in request
Mail request for transcript form with the non-refundable transcript fee (cash or money order) and photocopied proof of ID directly to last school attended
Transfer of transcripts from closed schools
- General Brock High School transcripts are now at Robert Bateman High School
- General Wolfe High School transcripts are now at White Oaks Secondary School
- Gordon Perdue High School transcripts are now at T.A. Blakelock High School
- Lord Elgin High School transcripts are now at Robert Bateman High School
- Q.E. Park High School transcripts are now at Abbey Park High School
- E.C. Drury High School transcripts are now at Craig Kielburger Secondary School