Join the 50,000+ Students Already on School Cash Online
Halton District School Board presents School Cash Online - an easy and secure way for parents, guardians, and the community to pay for items online.
School Cash Online offers the following benefits:
- Ability to pay using Visa, Mastercard and Visa Debit
- Receive email reminders when payments are due
- Parents/guardians will only see items available to purchase which apply to their student(s)
Instructions are outlined in the yellow registration flyer that was sent home from your school. In order to add the student to the parent/guardian account you will require:
- HDSB Student Number (Not the OEN number - Please contact the school for assistance if you require this information)
- Legal Last Name
- Date of Birth
The Parent Help Desk is available 24 x 7 to assist School Cash Online users. It may be reached at 1-866-961-1803 or at
Please note: the Parent Help Desk cannot provide the personal information required to add a student to your account, this can only be provided through the school.
Features – School Cash Online
Some of the features in School Cash Online are highlighted below:
Parent Video - Check out our School Cash Online promotional video for parents.
Make a Donation - When you are in School Cash Online making purchases, you can also add a donation to the Board or school by clicking the Make a Donation box. Follow the simple on-screen instructions and an official donation receipt for tax purposes will be emailed upon checkout.
- MyWallet - Thank you to parents for your feedback on the MyWallet. You are now able to add up to $500 to your MyWallet account per transaction or up to $1,000 in total. MyWallet is a handy feature for parents/guardians who like to budget for the school year in advance. Once your MyWallet is loaded, there is no need to re-enter your banking or credit card information for subsequent purchases so long as you have a sufficient balance. Loading a balance to MyWallet is also handy to for parents/guardians looking to avoid transaction fees from their financial institution on individual purchases.
Visa Debit/Mastercard Debit - Can be used to make a payment in place of a traditional credit card. During the checkout process, click on the credit card symbol tab and enter the credentials off your debit card.
Cashless Schools – Refunds from Halton District School Board
Cashless Schools was the online payment provider up to the end of the 2016-17 school year. If you believe a refund is owing on your account, please contact
email@example.com and provide:
- Name of student
- School attended as of June 2017
- Indicate if you paid your wallet balance to Halton DSB or left the balance on your account.
Secondary Schools - Cafeteria Purchases For 2017-18 School Year
Zipthru Dine Smart cards are available for Halton District School Board secondary schools serviced by Chartwells Education Dining Services.
Cards may be purchased online at zipthru-card.ca or directly in the school cafeterias.
Frequently asked questions can be accessed here.
For support or if you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chartwells - Zipthru Dine Smart Card Instructions