Join the thousands of students already on School Cash Online
Halton District School Board presents School Cash Online - an easy and secure way for parents, guardians, and the community to pay for items online. Check out the website at hdsb.schoolcashonline.com
School Cash Online offers the following benefits:
- Ability to pay using Visa, Mastercard and Visa Debit
- Receive email reminders when payments are due
- Parents/guardians will only see items available to purchase which apply to their student(s)
Look for the yellow
registration flyer that was sent home from your school in June 2017. New JK/SK students will receive flyers from the school in September 2017. If you did not receive a flyer, you will require the: 1) HDSB student number (not the OEN number) 2) legal last name 3) date of birth, in order to add the student to the parent/guardian account. Please contact the school for assistance if you require this information.
The Parent Help Desk is available 24 x 7 to assist School Cash Online users. It may be reached at 1-866-961-1803 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please note: the Parent Help Desk cannot provide the personal information required to add a student to your account, this can only be provided through the school.
New Features – School Cash Online
We have recently added three new features in School Cash Online for parents in preparation for the new school year:
2) Make a Donation – when you are in School Cash Online making purchases, you can also add a donation to the Board or school by clicking the Make a Donation box. Follow the simple on-screen instructions and an official donation receipt for tax purposes will be emailed upon checkout.
3) MyWallet – thank you to parents for your feedback on the MyWallet. You are now able to add up to $500 to your MyWallet account per transaction or up to $1,000 in total. MyWallet is a handy feature for parents/guardians who like to budget for the school year in advance. Once your MyWallet is loaded, there is no need to re-enter your banking or credit card information for subsequent purchases so long as you have a sufficient balance. Loading a balance to MyWallet is also handy to for parents/guardians looking to avoid transaction fees from their financial institution on individual purchases.
Cashless Schools – Refunds from Halton District School Board
Parents/guardians who paid out their wallet balances online to receive a refund cheque directly from Halton District School Board and sent in their completed Cashless Schools Wallet Balance Refund Request Form have been mailed their refund cheques.
If you have not received your refund cheque, the Board is unable to process these refunds unless we have a mailing address, confirmation of payment through Cashless Schools, and the signature of the requestor. If you did not download and complete the refund form after making your payment in Cashless Schools, please contact email@example.com
to request the form. Please scan and email the completed form to Business Services as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail completed form to:
HDSB, Accounts Payable - Cashless Schools Transition,
P.O. Box 5005 STN LCD 1, Burlington, ON L7R 3Z2
Secondary Schools - Cafeteria Purchases For 2017-18 School Year
As the Board has ended the business relationship with FNT/Cashless Schools, the ability to pay for cafeteria meals with the Cashless Wallet/Student ID card will not be available this September. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The Board remains committed to reducing cash coming into our schools. As such, all school cafeterias will be equipped with Debit POS terminals.
We recognize the cafeteria wallet was a valuable feature for many HDSB families. We are working with our new vendor, the Kev Group, to explore similar cafeteria wallet capabilities and will update schools should these enhancements become available at a later stage during our rollout of School Cash Online.
Thank you again for your continued support and trust you will enjoy the other benefits of the new School Cash Online service.