Halton eLearning allows students to enrich their schooling by earning secondary school credits through online courses. eLearning students have access to their teacher, classmates and electronic resources for the duration of their eLearning classes. Taking eLearning classes is one of the ways students can prepare for a post-secondary education.
Here is what eLearning has to offer you:
- earn the same secondary school credits in a different manner
- develop 21st century eLearning skills
- learn at flexible times and places
- access courses that may not be offered in your secondary school
- continue to earn secondary school credits even if you are physically absent from your school for extended periods of time"
Find out more from the eLearning Campus site.