Burlington Central High School (BCHS) has a long-standing reputation as a leader in innovation and modern practice. Students are immersed in high tech programs within the walls of a historical site.
Ontario EcoSchools Gold level (2019)
Gold standing since 2014
Silver standing since 2009
Trojan Robotics Team:
The school’s Trojan Robotics Team has a long and rich tradition of excellence; having competed and medaled in local, provincial and international tournaments.
The high school music program offers many opportunities for students including a Concert Band and Jazz Band.
- English and French Immersion programs
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Centre for west Halton students
- Accelerated Learning Programme (ALP): This pre-IB programme began September 2019
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme begins in September 2020
- Re-Engagement Programme (REP) supports students with a variety of learning needs to earn their high school diploma Specialist
High Skills Majors
- Manufacturing (Robotics and Engineering Profile)
- Arts & Culture (Performance and Visual Arts focus)
Badminton, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Field Hockey, Golf, Hockey, Rugby, Soccer, Swimming, Track & Field, Ultimate Frisbee, and Volleyball
Art Club, Arts Council, Athletic Council, Biz Kidz, Book Club, Chess Club, Concert Band, EcoClub, Fall Musical Production, First Robotics, GSA (Gay Straight Alliance), Instrumental Band, Jazz Band, Link Crew, Magic Club, Me to We, Mindfulness, Open Mic Club, Photography Club, Pit Band, REACH, Skill Building, Student Senate, Wellness Club, World Club and Yearbook Club