Facility Services is responsible for:
- Construction (capital projects including design and construction of new schools, renovations, additions and portable classroom moves)
- Rental of school space (Community Use of Schools)
- Maintenance (upkeep of buildings, renewal of large maintenance programs such as roofing, window replacement, energy and environmental conditions of buildings, drinking water testing.)
- Operations (cleaning, cafeterias, security, snow clearing, garbage/recycling, play structures.)
- Portable inspections, maintenance and repair
Contact Information for Facility Services and Planning Department
Toll free: 1-877-618-3456
Location: JW Singleton Education Centre, 2050 Guelph Line, Burlington, ON L7P 5A8
Superintendent of Facility Services
|Oversees all areas of the facilities department including rentals, operations, construction, maintenance. |
Supervisor - Facility Services Office
Terry de Medeiros
Manager Facilities Maintenance and Renewal
Facility maintenance and repairs, capital renewal plans, asset management, facility upgrades, regulatory compliance, energy and asbestos management plans.
Manager Capital Projects
New construction, major renovations and additions, portable placement and faciliy projects.
Manager Plant Operations
Property management, custodial services, grounds keeping, security and Community Use of Schools, and emergency response.
Specialist - Environmental Sustainability
General Manager of Planning